You will be working within a challenging environment providing consultations and treatments to new and existing patients who are considering Laser Hair Removal and associated aesthetic / cosmetic surgery treatments. You will be responsible for increasing awareness of our products/treatments and procedures.
You will assist with surgical procedures.
Experience in the use of lasers is preferred.
You will be caring, honest and have a reliable personality and ability to interact with others as part of a team. We will provide training and opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills so that you are confident in all aspects of cosmetic laser treatments. Experience in laser skin treatments including laser hair removal and other aesthetic treatments are preferred. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced therapist to join a highly innovative and expanding clinic.
- Experience in Aesthetics and lasers.
- Nurse trained or NVQ 3 in Beauty Therapy.
- A strong commitment to delivering outstanding patient care.
- Positive can do attitude and passion for the industry.
- Include evenings and weekends (share a rota with other members of staff)
- The applicant will need to work between our two locations – Goring on Thames and Reading, Berkshire.
Please send your details to email@example.com
Company details: Chiltern Medical Clinic, 60 Broad Street, Reading, Berkshire RG1 2AF – 0118 958 2016
Chiltern Medical Clinic, 1 Thames Court, High Street, Goring on Thames, Berkshire RG8 9AQ – 01491 873 989