Website terms and conditions
The term ‘Chiltern Medical Clinic’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Medical Skin Clinics Ltd,
1 Thames Court, High Street, Goring on Thames, RG8 9AQ, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 09696225
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The information on this website is provided ‘as is’, with no warranty or representation of any kind, express or implied, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice.
- The Chiltern Medical Clinic has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that information provided through this website is accurate at the time of inclusion; however, it accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website. The information available on this site may be incomplete, out of date or inaccurate. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. For up-to-date information, please contact us via the Contact page or by calling either clinic on 01491 873 989 or 0118 958 2016. The Chiltern Medical Clinic reserves the right to make changes and corrections at any time without notice.
- It is a condition of allowing you free access to the material on this website that The Chiltern Medical Clinic will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind, including direct, indirect, special and consequential loss or damage, arising from the use of this information obtained either directly or indirectly from this website, except that The Chiltern Medical Clinic does not exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Internet Privacy and Cookies Policy
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining, our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site, including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or sign up to our mailing list.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us, we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services that you may be interested in.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website, it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via email at
The contents of this website belong to Medical Skin Clinics Ltd, a British statutory corporation, and its licensors 2002-2015.